Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nothing better then being Naked

Hey Loves,

        First of all I just want to thank YOU for following my blog.  For me having you follow my blog means that you are showing support and I'm very grateful for that. So THANK YOU.

Moving on, I cant express how much I adore the Naked Palette from Urban Decay. I been having the first one for a while and have not gotten the second one but might get it soon. I love this look that I have created using the palette and one other brown matte color (not in the palette). This is the look that I wore with the white bandage dress from the previous post. Perfect for any event.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Items used: Urban Decay Naked Palette
Brown Matte Shadow from the 88 warm palette
Mac Lipstick in Myth

  
Hola Amores,

         En primer lugar yo quiero darle las gracias por seguir mi blog. Para mí tener que seguir mi blog significa que usted está mostrando su apoyo y estoy muy agradecida por ello. Así que gracias.

Cambiando de tema, no puedo expresar lo mucho que me encanta la paleta de Urban Decay Naked. He estado con el primero por un tiempo y no han conseguido el segundo, pero estoy pensando en  conseguirlo pronto. Me encanta este look que he creado con la paleta y otro de color marrón mate (no en la paleta). Esta es el look que me puse con el vestido  blanco en el post anterior. Perfecto para cualquier evento.


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment