Thursday, June 28, 2012

Flower Child

Hi Loves,

       To be honest with you guys, I hardly wear shorts outside the house. I would not wear them because I hated the way they fitted on me. I love shorts when the are loose on the bottom but for me since I have a junk in the trunk it makes them tight all over. Now I can wear them a little more because my legs are more in shape (all those insanity workouts) and they are a lot more slimmer giving me a little more of a loose fit on the bottom part. So here is the first short outfit.

 I did two different looks....one more casual wearing sandals and the other with wedges.  What's your preferred way of wearing your short, with sandals, sneakers or heels?

Xo, Cari

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
Hola amores,

        Para ser honesto con ustedes, me cuesta usar pantalones cortos fuera de la casa. Yo no los usaba porque odiaba la forma en que me lucian. Me encanta cortos cuando la están sueltos en la parte inferior, pero para mí ya que tengo pompis me quedan entallados. Ahora puedo llevar un poco más porque mis piernas están más en forma (todos los entrenamientos de los ejercision de Insanity) y ya son mucho más delgadas me da un poco más de un ajuste flojo en la parte inferior. Así que aquí está mi primer look con el traje corto.

  Hice dos looks diferentes .... uno sandalias más informal y el otro con zapatillas. ¿Cuál es tu forma preferida de llevar tus pantalones cortos, con sandalias, zapatillas o zapatos de tacón?

Xo, Cari

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Top: Local Store
Shorts: Ripped up myself (Miss Me brand)
Bag: Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/London-Office-Tote-Croc-Finish/dp/B003GQZ4WY/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_1
Wedges: JustFab.com
Hoops/Cuff: Forever21

1 comment:

  1. hi cari,

    thanks for doing an outfit idea using shorts. i really like how you did this one. believe me, you look awesome! no junk in the trunk here. you look really good. i really like (prefer) the wedge sandals, and i love the flowery top. it is dressy yet comfortable. very flattering. if you have any other ideas i would love to see them.

    jen

    ReplyDelete