Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Fall must haves

fall must haves

Hey Dolls,

Fall is just around the corner even thou it does not really feel like at least in my neck of the woods.  I can't wait for summer or more like the heat to be over and for it to start getting cooler. Here are the things that are must haves for the fall.

1. bodycon pencil skirts- I have seen these starting to pop up in different stores and actually I like that this is not your regular bodycon skirt. It's what I would call "classy sexy." You can wear tights and some booties and be on your way.

2. patent/faux leather anything- The only time that I can actually wear this is during the fall and winter. I love the look of leather whether it be a skirt, pant or leggings. They are so versitale as you can dress them up or down.

3. chucky necklaces- short chunky necklaces are a great way to accessorize any outfit and for some reason seems like they work even better during the cooler seasons.

4. boot galore- basically any type of boot. I personally love the over the knee boots. I love to wear them with leggings. Which I didn't add on the must have but it should be a staple in everyone's closet specially for the fall. 

5. jacket, blazer and chunky sweater- these are items that you can add to an outfit to finish it off and of course to keep warm. I love to pair chunky sweaters with leggings and even patent leather leggings. The other two are just staples. 

What are you must haves for the fall?









Oversized cardigan
romwe.com


H M quilted jacket
$49 - hm.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Dorothy perkin
dorothyperkins.com


Lipsy
$41 - lipsy.co.uk




Forever 21 knit pants
forever21.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Charlotte Russe sneaker wedge
charlotterusse.com


Charlotte Russe lace up booties
charlotterusse.com


Charlotte Russe lace up booties
charlotterusse.com



Charlotte Russe oxford shoes
charlotterusse.com


Necklace
forever21.com


1 comment: