Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Zig Zags

 Photobucket
 
Photobucket
Photobucket


Hey Dolls,

     This is the outfit that I been most excited about...so I couldn't wait to share it with you guys. Love the contrasting colors of the complete outfit and also wearing my new spiked bracelet from ROMWE.com. My hubby loved the leggings to say the least. Are you in to pattern leggings?

Xo, Cari

 Photobucket
Photobucket

Hola Munecas, 

   Este es el look del cual estado tan emocionada en compartir con ustedes. Me encanta los colores opuestos en este look y me encato usar mi nueva punsera de picos de ROMWE.com. A mi maridito le encataron los pantalones. Te gusta esta moda de pantalones con patrones?

Besitos, Cari

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: H&M
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Spiked Bracelet: c/o Romwe.com
Booties: Shiek


2 comments: