Friday, January 9, 2015

The colors of Wine

  photo IMG_8533_zps3caafdbe.jpg

  photo IMG_8524_zps1b08eece.jpg

 photo IMG_8531_zps5e420126.jpg

Hello Chicas,

       Growing up the color burgundy or maroon were all over my parents home. My mother was in love with this color and you can definitely see it. From the couches to the curtains down to the frames. She wasn't ever a girl of color, she was more a girl of black (till this day) but burgundy really topped it. She was so into that shade that my Quienceanera's main color was burgundy. Oh and I did not chose it. 

     The color slowly began to fade away and to now see it in clothing, I understand why my mom loved it. It's a rich fall/winter color. It's subtle but yet it demands attention. That's why I love it on these leggings. The leggings are from Forever21 and so it the top. The heels are from LolaShoetique.com. 

What colors do you love in the fall/winter?

XO, Cari

 photo IMG_8530_zpsda848c5f.jpg

 photo IMG_8529_zps64e5cc2c.jpg

 photo IMG_8539_zpsd123038c.jpg

 photo IMG_8532_zpsafd6861a.jpg

  photo IMG_8526_zps51cb20ec.jpg







1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Top Ten Wine Cellar & Spirits, your friendly neighborhood liquor store. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to help you with all your wine, liquor and beer needs.

    ReplyDelete