Monday, July 18, 2016

Over the Horizon

 photo IMG_3899_zpsrzhhlic4.jpg

 photo IMG_3885_zps8y8tzvkl.jpg

Hello Lovelies,

    It have been having such a great summer so far. I've done a a few getaways and created so many family memories. This summer is zooming by. But I guess that is usually what happens when you are having fun.

My blog doesn't tend to get so personal but I might just add a few pictures of the things that I have been doing. Is that something that would interest you?

In any case, you can always check out my vlogs on my Lifestyle page by clicking here. Check them out and subscribe.

Till next time,
Cari


Hola Amorcitos,

     Estoy teniendo un verano maravilloso. E hecho algunos viajecitos pequeños y creando memorias con la familia. Este verano esta volando. Pero creo que eso llega a suceder cuando te estas divirtiendo. 

   Mi blog no es muy en lo personal pero creo que pueda a llegar a poner algunas fotos de las actividades de este verano. De cualquier caso puedes mirar mis vlogs de my otro canal si presionas aquí. ¿Seria eso algo que te interesara¿

Hasta la próxima,
Cari



 photo IMG_3878_zpsjber4x9t.jpg

Set: HotMiamiStyle.com
Hat: FashionNova.com

No comments:

Post a Comment